How you handle your money can have a huge impact on your life. If you're between the ages of 13 and 17 and you want to learn how to make, save, spend, borrow, and invest money the smart way, Frequency is the financial program for you.
Account Features & Benefits
- No monthly service fee
- $10 minimum deposit and share balance
- Unlimited deposits
- Six (6) free electronic withdrawals/transfers per month
- Monthly statements with account activity
- Coin processing fee waived
- Earns monthly dividends* (click here for current rates)
- Frequency Website — Featuring easy-to-understand articles, quizzes and interactive polls to teach teens about making, saving, borrowing and protecting their money
- The elements™ Podcast — A free, entertaining podcast covering important money topics relevant to today's teens such as "how to spend less money," and "real-life college expenses"
- The elements™ Blog — Helpful money tips written by our student money experts
- Life Lounge™ — A great resource where teens can learn about the financial decisions associated with big life events such as buying a first car or going to college
Frequency Teen Checking
- Joint with a parent or legal guardian
- Free Checking account available
- Frequency ATM Card or regular Debit card available
- Checks available for purchase
Free Account Services
Your Valley First account comes loaded with the many free services our members use to access and manage their accounts daily.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking App (available for Apple and Android devices)
- Visa Debit Card
- Valleyline (24/7 Audio Account Access)
*Variable dividend rate. The dividend rate and APY may change every dividend period. Funds earn dividends from date of deposit based on the daily ending balance. Dividends compound monthly.