As a member of Valley First Credit Union, you have many built-in conveniences and free features we're sure you'll enjoy. On top of warm and personal member service, we want to help you save time for more important things, so we offer the following convenient services.
|Branch Services (Find a branch)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (View Rates)
- Money Orders & Cashier's Checks
- Notary Services (appointment only)
- Domestic & International Wire Transfers
- Night Drop Boxes for after hour deposits
- Free Financial Workshops (View Schedule)
- Purchase Discount Tickets & Coupons to major theme parks and movie theatres
|ATM Access (Find an ATM)
- Free Debit Card access to Valley First ATMs
- Surcharge free access to over 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide!
To locate the nearest CO-OP Network ATM, text1 your street address, zip code or "City State" to 692667 (my coop)
- Saves time by depositing your paycheck directly to your checking account
- Direct Deposit can be used for work paychecks, Social Security, SSI, or VA Compensation and Pension Payments
- Choose to deposit a portion of your payroll into the account(s) of your choice
- Great way to save money for the Holidays
- Use to have loan payments automatically deducted
- To sign up for Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction, contact your employer's payroll department. For government payments, visit www.godirect.org or call (800) 333-1795.
|Mobile Banking3 (Learn More)
Bank anywhere, anytime with free1 Valley First Mobile Banking! You can easily and securely:
- Check account balances
- Monitor recent account activity
- Transfer funds within your account
- Find updated branch and ATM information
- Learn More about other Electronic Services
|1Usage charges for text and data may apply. Check with your carrier for rates.
2Subject to employer availability.
3You must be enrolled in Valley First Home Banking to use Valley First Mobile Banking.