What is Mobile Web?
Manage your account by accessing Valley First Home Banking through
your phone's internet browser.* Just visit valleyfirstcu.org from your phone and a mobile-friendly version of the site allows quick and secure access to your account and credit union services.
Mobile Web Features
- Manage your account by accessing a mobile-friendly version of Valley First Home Banking
- Set up and manage eAlerts!
- Set up and manage Text Banking
- Search Branch, ATM, and CO-OP ATM Locations and more!
Mobile Web is a mobile-friendly version of the credit union's website - valleyfirstcu.org. This mobile-friendly version of the site has been optimized to better fit and display on your phone's web browser and screen.
What you need to use Mobile Web
- Established membership
- A mobile phone that supports web browsing*
- Access to Valley First Home Banking (username and password)
If you are not signed up for Home Banking or not yet a member, please visit any Valley First Branch or call Member Service at (209) 549-8500 or Toll Free at (877) 549-4567 during normal business hours.Using Mobile Web
Mobile Web is the mobile banking alternative for phones that do not support the downloading of applications and/or software. Using Mobile Web is fast, easy, and secure.
Accessing Home Banking through Mobile Web
- Visit valleyfirstcu.org from your mobile phone's web browser. The site will recognize your phone as "mobile" and re-direct you to the mobile-friendly version of the site.
- On the "Home" screen, choose from the Home Menu Options.
The greatest convenience of Mobile Web is the ability to access and manage your account through a mobile-friendly version of Valley First Home Banking.
You will need to register each mobile device you use to access your account. Here is how:
Security is our Priority
- On your phone's internet browser, visit valleyfirstcu.org to reach Mobile Web.
- On the "Home" screen, choose option #1 - Mobile Banking.
- Enter your Home Banking username and password then press "Login".
- When your username and password have been authenticated, you will need to complete an additional security step to register your mobile device. An email containing instructions will be sent to the email address on file for your account. If you need assistance, please call Member Service at (209) 549-8500 or Toll-free at (877) 549-4567.
- Once the additional security step has been completed, you should now be on the "Accounts" screen; displaying your account balances. If so, you have successfully registered your mobile device.
Valley First Mobile Banking uses Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) for user verification and is fully encrypted end-to-end using SSL - ensuring data transfers between your phone and our system is secure. For convenience and security, you will use the same username and password for Mobile Banking that you use for Home Banking.Check the List of Supported Phones
*Usage charges for text and data may apply. Please check with your carrier for current rates. Valley First Mobile Banking is free to all members of Valley First Credit Union. You must be enrolled in Valley First Home Banking to use Valley First Mobile Banking.